Tuesday, November 8, 2016

When things don't come EASY..

Assalamualaikum and Hye..

Could you believe that it had been more than 12 months from my last post? I am sure no one is reading it, so ini cerita dalam blog ini lebih kepada syok sendiri.

Lisa is 2.5 years, me working in a same company more than two years which is a record already, and still things don't come easy in life. 

Why? Because when I do observe the people surrounding me, some of them get things so easy. It could be a new job, new car, new wife [HAHAHAHA], and some of them seems life is so easy. But I do learn that that is not the case. We might not know what the hardship he or her had endure, the sacrifice he or she had faced, or the challenges they had gone through. 

Anyway, I had faced this situation since zaman UM lagi. Politeknik years flies like an F-22. No pressure, no issues. Apa maw issue kalau kasut yang di supply oleh kakak sendiri tidak boleh kurang dari RM500? No issues at Politeknik. But, when I entered UM, all the bottom lows I had felt. Maybe nak lagi hebat, mungkin kena buat Master and PHD at UM. 

So when EASY life does not comes to me, I understand. It just my wife and I always experience until now. But the hard thing is controlling the temper and frustration. Syaitan dan iblis sangat sangat la membisik pada telinga supaya mengamuk, sakit hati, iri hati dsb. The best thing is? Reset the mind dan sentiasa bersyukur apa yang Allah telah beri. Rezeki tuhan yang beri. No one else. You have to do the ground work, and the rest let God decide. 

Anyway, be positive, try to smile and let see what tomorrow comes.