Thursday, November 17, 2016

Rejections and Failure

Assalamualaikum and hye,

Sometimes when I look at Lisa, my nephew and nieces, they all live in a world of their own. They might not know how we as parents struggle, how we tried to put up with their tantrums, or even how we live our own lives until the end. 

Being a parent myself, I had understand how hard our parents tried to bring us up as a human beings. Trying to put a meal on the dinner table, toys for us, clothes, gadgets or even our underwear. It not an easy task. But what is the best thing we can do? Pray for them. I am sure what we had face in this current situation, they might had faced the same fucking problem. 

Also, not only our parents shape us what we had became, our aunties, uncles, bibiks or what ever, they also played a major role into our upbringings. So it always come back to me that, always remember them in our prayers. 

Part of life is growing OLDER. It makes sense now. Sometimes we complaint we had small pay, stupid jobs, crazy colleagues, or better, everything seems against us. Why? 

I would like to recall my time again at UM. As to whom knew my life, UM is a place where there is no bottom and ups for me, but what make it difference is the people surrounding me. When everything seems to be against you, sometimes you even complaint about God not being fair to you, but God do sent other human beings to help you around. 

A roommate of mine Nik Sai, always remind me, God will not test out of a person limit. It is true, because I am one of the person who kept being rejected and failure in a lot sort of way in UM. But the magic came from my parents, siblings, classmates, close friends and even the best lecturer I ever had Dr. Azuan. With out him, maybe I ended being some one who has no vision or striving capabilities. 

Being rejected even being on the peak of your career is always a big blow out to my self esteem. But maybe that is the way how God makes you realize that you are fucking nobody, but I do realize that if you remember Him more, prostrate to Him, ask Him, He would give back to you. Either you realize it or not. 

Being rejected is not the end of the world, YES it hurts, but I do have to let it go. God might had better plans for me. He had planned it since the creation of the universe. 

Anyway, I should learn my lesson when I was at UM. Maybe its time God tried to put me down back and remember Him... 


What is better having a kid to give you high blood pressure?? 






No comments: