Friday, November 18, 2016

Understanding and Learning..

Assalamualaikum and Hye, 

I am on a writing streak. Forgive the language or sentences. I did not proof check after writing up. 

Sometimes I need time to understand and learn something. All of us do. But there is also a person who only need to watch, learn and listen once, they already knew what to do. This is kind of people do exists, but its a rare catch. 

Anyway, this blog is not for Mensa reader. I am talking about the normal people like me, whom by people standard, we are just normal, but do remember that God made us special in a certain way. 

Sarah always mentioned to me, when I am watching a movie, she would go, "You tengok cerita ni macam tak pernah tengokkan? Padahal movie ni dah dekat 25 kali you layan.." Yes, that is my habit. I have a few favorite movies that I watch, watch, watch, and watch again. Sometimes, after watching the tenth times, than, I would get what is the plot, what is the dialogue and what are they actual means. 

Understanding and learning also imply to work. But everyone knows how to survive in the working environment. To those who have the survival skills, they will survive where ever they go. They will bring positive impact, change the mood, and even dictate to the company policy in some sort. 

Understand and learning also imply in everyday chores. Driving as an example, the highway you drive everyday to work, by now you had learn the curves, the bumps, the speed that you could max out, or even other drivers that are also using the highway. The other drivers might be the same person you had met in the same highway everyday. So that, in this case, their behavior are predictable. Well for me it make sense. Maybe not others. 

Another example, had you been driving everyday at an average speed of 170km/j, that everything pass by u so slow. That is not because you are the king of speed or what other poyo statement, but practicing everyday on the same road, at the same speeds for years makes you perfect. But accident do happen, so be wise. You are no Vestappen. 


This what happens when you have too many rabbits at home


No comments: