Sunday, January 31, 2010

the encounter..

assalamualaikum and hye..

started way back. the year was 2006. when i was still in the 1st year. the excitement of entering UM was still enthralling. it was a dream come true. start after purchasing a clear black folder branded UM in the front, it was a mission to enter UM after completing my diploma.

it was a cold chilly night that day on 12th college, when a nice friend of mine, jemme invited me to join her watching a small band show at the foyer. yeah, why not. dressed with long collared shirt, a track pants and, a slipper, i went down with couple of my friends. that was the most messiest wardrobe i could had wear.

before i get on my seat, i saw someone very familiar to me. someone i knew back in school days. someone very recognizable.. after the show, i met the person again and we said hye..

there stood my love life, my pacemaker, my defibrillator, my ventilator, and my support system. she was my everything.. she was standing behind her best friend. and after that day it was history. we chatted together that night and have breakfast the next day. then lunch and dinner was a routine.

all the hardship, all the hard times we bare together. sad, laughter and success we shared together. not a single thing have been lost in the journey. we make it an adventure through out our lives.

we try new things, we eat at new places and we experiment on new frontiers. nothing yet bored us, and the days kept on counting with pictures taken and memories buried in our heart.

accidents happen, injuries occurs, operations take place, and sadness occurs. still we stay by our side sharing problems, encourage for both of us to be strong.

months past by, years completed we are both going strong. entering the fifth year will be not easy, but hopefully things are going fine.

love u very much honey. happy anniversary..

ps: "i`ve waited years to finally find you, so why not wait just a little bit longer, because i know you are worth waiting for.."

challo
salam
hmo

4 comments:

Eisha said...

sweet..hapy annivesary

Sarah A. said...

happy anniversary honey.. this entry left me speechless.. love u hons. always have, always will. thanx for the extremely sweet entry.. lovely story, isn't it?

ina said...

tetbe aku lak rase cm nk nanges kt ofis ni haha

Johanna Omar said...

Happy Anniversary u 2 lovebirds!