Sunday, January 24, 2010

blah blah blah..

assalamualaikum and hye..

im totally disturb by something. "something" that kept playing on and on inside my head.. which is totally driving me nuts. maybe some of you wish me go nuts. becoz somehow i maybe disturb with ur fcuking life.

i still remember way back when my mood swing is like yo-yo. up and down. today im a happy man, next day i will be a tornado. well, it improved when i met sarah. but back then, i also have a few of my colleagues who always backed me and cheer me up.

last week i got my half transcript from UM. told me to check it up weather they have messed up with my result or something. looking at it, i saw how far i been going. from somebody who almost gave up engineering and transferred to another faculty, to someone who only left 12 credits hour and 10 weeks left.


final semester perhaps??


my achievement is nothing. nothing compared to my 3 pointer frens or some hotshots frens from other universities. but looking at it again, it almost a miracle that i had survived this long where i dub UM as mini hell. dulu nak masuk gerbang UM pun takot, now im entering it like it is my second home..

2 weeks back while im having some ice-cream with my long-long fren, we had a good talk. a talk that someone will back off and not even think to intervene. but something he said to me makes me pissed off.

he said, " beb, they way u are saying this, u dont have any confident on urself".

i said, " really??, confident is something that i already have long time before today, and if u be me, im sure u are rotten already. "

but it ended in a nice way. and we are still frens. ha ha ha.

sometime people just talk and talk and talk. but never look back to themselves. sometimes tak sedar pun diri sendiri tak serupa bikin.

i dont like the weather nowadays. its too gloomy.

dslr"ing" looks stupid nowadays. mat rempit pun dah meng-dslr kan diri. go cart anyone?? RM30 at shah alam? any sponsors?? ha ha ha



sometimes u need to go far far away just to have a peace of mind..


ps:

+ i wonder my fren jasmina is back from india..

+ nana, i got u a birthday present already. anta keta mak balik cepat sangat. wa baru nak pass. catch me if u want ur early bday pressie.. ha ha ha.


challo
salam
hmo

6 comments:

Johanna Omar said...

birthday pressie???? already??? wah!!!! seronoknye!! u just made my day!!!!!!!!!

Jasmina said...

Hey Bro,

I am back!! stuck in office now!! hope to see you thurs (before/after AI class)!!

sorryla ari tu kena tipu pasal kawin, but IT was damm funny!! haha...

hafizhierro said...

nana: hahah! cepat! sebelum dia lari!

jas: hahaha. u mmg suka tipu i. i was like what the heck!!! ahahahha! nak minum2 cakap cepat2. hehhe

ina said...

weh2. go kart ajak aku weh. aku x pnah bergokart.

Jasmina said...

I pun nak follow go kart / movie / steam boat etc....
bosanla dduk rumah!!

haha....

Alinur said...

jas: klaka giler ur prank ok!!!!!!!! i ketawa pecah perut sorg2 kt opis.. hahahahahahahahahaha