Wednesday, March 25, 2009

terrible week..

assalamualaikum and hye..

lama tak tulis. minggu ni, adalah minggu yg tak best.

  1. chelsea kalah to spurs. we shouldnt not even think to lose right now.
  2. alinur`s mom is in the icu. a sad day for me.
  3. too many work with too short time.
  4. bad fever that ends today.
  5. im afraid with UM.
  6. got a test on dynamics and P&O next week. ZERO knowledge.
  7. something is on my mind which is very disturbing.


but when at dynamic class today, a quote from prof wan which makes me smile.
" the answer is (after he shows an example) ,

tapi, saya tak akan bagi soalan yg jawapan dia begini, sbb student tends to punch the calculator to ease the tension and get their answers in numbers".


which is sooo me..

i love my family + sarah + my frens.

challo
salam 
hmo

1 comment:

ina said...

comel gila prof wan!