Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Future Tense..




Assalamualaikum and hye..

First of all pray for MH17, MH370, GAZA and also pray for Malaysia..

Its been a hot month. Ramadhan pulak tuh. Dugaan. Selamat berpuasa. I have been nostalgic again. Cant help it. Is it the sign that I am getting old? Anak baru satu. Uban baru je sehelai dua.

Maybe because a few weeks ago, my best friend, Khalisa godmomma got married with her love life. Then my room mate for life Nik Sai came down to KL and spend the holidays at my house. Again you cant take away the "UM" nostalgia from you.

One of my best buddy Siddiq also got married. Majlis penuh dengan makanan. Macam pesta. I couldn't get enough from the food. Perut dah tak macam dulu. Kalau dulu aku yakin, I will be eating sampai Azan Asar.

 
Biomed 2005 and their extended families. Aku pegang anak arina. Bakal menantu org kata. haahahha

Lisa meragam sampai tak sempat amik gambar personal dengan Alinur n Azim. Crapp... Anyway Lisa dah ada godmomma and godgrandmomma. hahahahahah.


Pose budak-budak Biomed adalah wajib. I just couldn't miss majlis Sid. I have to come even though Sarah is 8++ months pregnant and the South bound traffic is like hell. Semoga Nik Sai (beside me) ketumu jodoh dengan segera... 

Bergambar dengan Sid and Mas sebelum dia femes. At least ada proof kenal Sid sebelum dia jadi retis.  Support Sid at https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSiddiqSafian 

For those who don't know, I had a baby girl ++2 months ago. Yes, its not on FB. I don't feel like advertising her yet. hahaha. But I don't mind my friends or family who posted her pictures. Anyway, thanks for those who came down for the majlis aqiqah. Seronok okay orang ramai turun kat nilai.

Thanks to Sid Retis yang datang sehari sebelum majlis aqiqah pada pukul 11 malam semata mata untuk menunaikan janjinya untuk lepak dengan aku. Dengan mata terkatup-katupnya, we still do have a very fruitful discussion about life. And thanks to Sid Retis jugalah yang datang pagi-pagi kat rumah aku tolong angkat kerusi and sapu sampah, kaut rumput dan juga menjadi photographer sambilan. hehe.

Combination of Lisa talking to me in the morning.
Lisa when she has nothing to say.
When Mike met Lisa.
Majlis Aqiqah Lisa and Zhariff. Pity Zhariff was admitted to HKL the day before.

Mari ramai-ramai botakkan Lisa. 


I hope that Lisa will pursue her studies in UM, just like her father, mother, aunts, uncles, granduncles, grandaunts, and friends of her fathers and mothers. Maybe, she would take pictures at the iconic yearly numbers in front of DTC. UM for life okay!

UM 2011
It took me 2 weeks to complete this post. A lot had happen since then. I am looking in a new venture and I hope that it will last me longer than 2 years. hehe.

salam
hmo

No comments: