Tuesday, November 29, 2011

big pipe??

assalamualaikum and hye..

talking about marriage, congrats to all my frens who got married a week or two ago, the following weeks and the following months.

congrats to one of my best fren, jessie.. im not sure if i cud attend ur wedding at sabah. the budget is tight dear. :(

i would love to talk more about jess here, but i prefer to make it private between sipping teh tarik at our mamak stall. some are kept to ourselves.

smile while we can, but its hard nowadays.

currently, i always remember my biomed hod, dr azuan. he always pat my back in bio-mechanics II class and said, "you can do it, no problem" (back then im fighting to graduate).

I still owe him lunch. i still cant make time for him while back then, he would listen to me even he have a minute or two before meetings..*sigh*


smile..
credit to the photographer, azim or alino?


fight while you can.

*if you have inquiries about the title, ask me, sarah, alino or kak mah. funny story. ;p

challo
salam
hmo

2 comments:

faraulah said...

hahahahaha.....* gelak syaiton!

Songs aBout JESSie said...

No worries..If you can't make it to sabah, there's always the N9 side and a small party in KL too.. i'll keep u update..and congrats to u n sarah too!