Wednesday, April 21, 2010

T- (minus) 15 hours..

assalamualaikum and hye..

15 hours left for my first paper this semester to start. 15 hours.. kalau NASA launching, astronauts dah kena quarantine kat peti ais takot kena jangkit kuman H1N1. me? still at BP 201 collecting kuman2 yg berpelesaran dari pak2 arab and minah arab sexy yg sedang memekak alam dewa..

hopefully this is my last exam. my finale. cant take it anymore. jamal yg duk sebelah aku pun sedap lenjun PES. hahaha. PDE lama lagi. takpe.

hope u all wish for my success. pray for me. harap2 doa2 korang dimakbulkan. insyallah. sometimes studying could be very interesting. u can even get angry by messing up with cos, sin and tangent. i almost wanna throw my ipod just because mixed up with 10x10^3 with 1o^3. psiko.

remember back your trigonometry identities and power words such megas, gigas, nanos, milis, and pikos u will understand. with ur calculator buttons is a size of red beans with my big fingers like kacang bendi, mistake always occur. mcm mana pilot tenang kira trajektori nak terhempas pakai casio fx-570MS pun aku tak paham. hahaha.


me while studying with my faithful Oregon and being tutored by alino


the next three week will be a life like ISS. my life will be fcuking boring with books, numbers, pens and pencils, with my ipod which i forgot to bring the charger. fakap man.. hahaha. my calculator will be the most hardworking item in my disposal with all 6 subject need that amazing amazing amazing (tiru sarah sayang) machine to be functioning perfectly. hope it wont fail me when i need it the most.

i will try my very best for this semester. thanks for all the support. i will be back.

challo
salam
hmo

1 comment:

Sarah A. said...

u'll do juz fine..:) i'll pray for ur success too dear. good luck! can't wait for your exam to be over. stealing all my time with u. sungguh tak best. all the best honey!