Thursday, November 19, 2009

thannk you....

assalamualaikum and hye..

EXAM HABIS.

and, thank you to those who help and supporting me surviving this semester. its a living hell.

lots of thanks to:

alinur ayuni: the tutor, the helper, the teacher, the professor. gave her all to make me study and pass all the papers this semester. weekends, after works, and the support seperti makan pun kira support gak.. hehe. thanks beb..

siddik safian: the driver, the tension asorber, the punching bag, the listen to hafiz whamming and slamming. fetch me at UM and drove back to HPark to safety. he was the punching bag where my head n nerve disconnected on the last day before final exam..

nik sainuddin: thanks for the bed mate. kasi aku tido atas katil dia. dgn alasan i need the rest and comfort for studying and exams.

sarah ayuni: thanks for the "tupperware of CANDIES!!" hehe.

wawa, jasmina, jemme, eisha and ena: thanks for the support on IM, messages, and phone calls. meen alot to me.

the juniors: thanks for listening to my stupid jokes. some of them are CUTE! ahahha.

the biomed tutors: full of supports at exam hall for me. ps: thanks eisha for the tippsssssss.!

baby maroon: shes the best. the one who drives me around without any quarrels with me.

ONE more semester to go.

challo
salam
hmo

1 comment:

ina said...

ko ptt enjoy holiday ko. ni final holiday. dh xde cuti yg cmni lg dh pasni.