Sunday, October 18, 2009

sayu..

assalamualaikum and hye..

pernah tak sesekali bila sorang2, tetiba rasa sayu. feeling yg membuat kita sedih, hepi, atau tetiba gelak..?

i have this feeling when being left alone, or something that worries me so much that makes me forget stuffs, and feel like running.

dulu kat poly, bila kena hantar balik je, mesti cakap kat anip, " beb, sayu ah.." then anip mcm biasa ajak lepak2 minum atau duduk kat depan padang sambil nyanyi. sangat kool time tuh. ur best fren lepak just cooling u down. put all the worries away.. its nice..

skrang, there is no anip. sarah take over most of it. she listen, she smile, she laugh and she cry with me. she did most of the soaking part. she must be tough to handle me..

another person who always stand by me is alinur. a fren met in UM, she is quite special. she has many title given by me such as capo di tutti, or my right hand man. she will be the first to realize if there is something wrong with me at class.

well most of them are busy right now. anip is married, sarah is working plus another problem in her shoulder, while alinur is working. me? still go melissa at home, KABA in mind, and exam in the future.

no one knows how our future goes. only god knows. qada n qadar yg telah ditentukan sejak azali.
i hope, everything will be fine. i wish a happy ending.

life is so complicated right now. but im lucky to have my family, my sarah, and my frens surrounding me.. the support from them are superb. never let me down. even siaw peng, give his truly support to me at UM.

alrite, lets start a new weekend, and nana, u promise your integra is half price for me. aku akan ingat. hahaha.

love u all..


challo
salam
hmo

5 comments:

wawa pucca said...

ala.
sedih lagi la ni.hu

tanak a milo-milo guy sedih

Sarah A. said...

firstly, i'm always here for u, even when i'm not physically by ur side.
secondly, tanak integra!!! u ckp seat keras sakit bontot. i x reti naik kete sepot. kete murah2 dah la. seat penyek. x sakit bontot. hehehe... nanti tok yam xmo naik ngan kita sbb dia suka kete sepot nana. kikiki...
(nana darling, no offense. btol hafiz ckp seat kete tu keras sakit bontot. hihi. ;p)

Johanna Omar said...

nama keta sepot, kena la absorber keras. kalau taknak keras, naik la honda city dsi.. hehehheheh. abg baby bwk keta tu, macam pondan.. lawak2... abg, wah wah.. ko kutuk keta aku ye...

hafizhierro said...

wawa: tuhlaa ko, ajak melo, bz je.

sayang: takpe, i tukar seat recaro ada cushion nye..

nana: tak kutuk ah.. aku puji.. separuh hargaaa.. ahahha

Al-Humaira' said...

@_@...^_^...:-)

mph x pegi ker? ziarah kok seng ngn poh chu..hehehe