Wednesday, June 17, 2009

twenty six..

assalamualaikum and hye..

im 26 this year.

and its a lousy year.. full of shit..

a year when all my emotional are hay-wire.

2009 is not the year i like.

theres something inside my chest that wont come out.

aku tak puas hati tentang sesuatu. but i dont know what.

something is not perfect. and something is wrong.

as a conclusion, 2009 is my emo year. i never feel this down before.

when im going to stand on my both feet back?

skrang still rasa mcm atas kerusi roda.

demm. im tired, and stressed out. "mcm laa org lain tak hafiz..." (hati kecil ku bertanya)..

thnx for all the birthday wishes..

thnx to adik for the altec speakers, ayah for the book, and aiskrim goreng sid. (sid blanje 2 bijik!) ahahah.

i hate skool. dont know my fucking problem.

challo
salam
hmo

No comments: